We have recently moved our Head Office to the Netherlands. Several factors lead to this decision but foremost it allows us to work more efficiently and respond more rapidly. Being based near 5 major international airports and on a pan-European road network greatly improves response times and mobility!
With this move comes new drive and this has lead to the need to increase our pool of subject matter specialists.
Currently we are inviting resume submissions from persons with skills in the following areas:
- Communications (rapid deployable field networks).
- Humanitarian principles & code of conduct.
- Disaster Management.
- Humanitarian Technology.
- International humanitarian law.
- Wilderness medicine
- Disaster Law.
- Refugee law.
- Shelter planning and construction.
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH).
- HEAT (Hostile Environment Awareness Training)
- Principles of communicable diseases, risk assessment and control in humanitarian emergencies).
- Civil-Military cooperation.
- Humanitarian Core Skills.
- Emergency Medicine
If you have experience in any of the fields below please send your CV/resume to us via email.