Building Resilience and Preventing Burnout
A two-day skills based programme for team members and managers, this programme can also be presented in modular form. This is a practical training programme to increase skills to support resilience and prevent burnout.
See modules below.
Module 1: Communications Skills and Conflict Management
Module 2: Building a Resilient Team
Module 3: Professionalism and The Human Factor
Module 4: Burnout
Module 5: Self Care
Module 6: Leadership and Resilience
- Understand the characteristics of resilience
- understand importance of self-awareness;
- acquire skills to build personal and team resilience;
- know how to manage team conflict;
- be aware of the signs of burnout in self and team members;
- acquire skills to recover from burnout
- have strategies for dealing with exposure to trauma
- build leadership skills
- learn how to delegate effectively
- build autonomy and accountability
Wolverine GRS can provide this bespoke course at your organization’s facility, on-site as part of an ongoing humanitarian response or in Ireland at our own facility. Costs are depending on location, number of participants and other factors. Please contact us for details.
Contact us for more details & costs